CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Side Bar

If you look to the left you'll see I added a new side bar asking for donations to a fund. I have read on several blogs about a fellow blogger who, along with her husband, were in a private airplane crash recently. They are in intensive care for serious injuries, both were burned badly. However, they have 4 small children at home and are estimated to have over a million dollars in medical bills. There are seveal blogs hosting silent auctions to support this family as well as adding this link to the left. You can read their blog here as well as updates from her sister here. I am also adding a few blogs that I know are hosting auctions if you would like to help!
30 Handmade days
Design Mom
Grosgrain
I will post more if I find them, but feel free to check them out and follow their story. They will be in our prayers and please keep them in yours.

0 comments: