CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Couch Potato or Potatoe?


I went online tonight trying to remember what it was I meant to search for this afternoon (while on my lunch break of course) but I can't remember! figures. It may have been a search for my book title (see previous post) to make sure I am as creative and original as I believe myself to be, or maybe it was a search for cute thank you card ideas for Connor's birthday party (What? The one year wedding rule doesn't apply to first birthday parties also?).
Either way, I ended up on the ABC website to see what great shows are airing for my viewing enjoyment. This time last year I was a couch potato! I was way prego and every night, when I got home from work, I plopped down in the corner of the couch and let Andres wait on me hand and swollen foot. It was great! But the TV options were great too. I was hooked and had my viewing schedule down pat! I was into the usual:
Desperate Housewives, Brothers&Sisters (my personal fav), Nip Tuck (turn head during all surgical procedures of course), Big Shots (I give an __insert big TV award here___ to the director of casting for that show!), Cashmiere Mafia AND Dirty Sexy Money.
What a great selection, especially for a pregnant chick who only got off the couch with the assitance of a strong man to pee or grab another antacid (actually, just to pee cause Andres was always a bell's ring away for anthing else!) Anyhow, I just saw on their website that they are bringing back Dirty Sexy Money! Yeah to good tv! I really have no other purpose or insight to bring you this evening, other than I like to watch TV. What's your favorite show? And you can't choose Lost, cause I hear a lot of positive feedback so I consider it a given (but, for the record, I'm one of the few who can go without on that show...they lost me somewhere between the plane crash and the shire...I'm confused just thinking about it!)

0 comments: