CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

You are always on my mind

*Spoiler Alert*
So I am randomly, always, thinking of new things to blog about. It gets annoying sometimes because my first reaction is whether or not it's blog worthy... isn't that sad? Anyhow, back to my point. Here is a picture of Mary Murphy, a judge on So You Think You Can Dance. This is a great show and these final weeks are going to be killer because I love as in L-O-V-E almost all the dancers that are left. Next week should be Chelsie and Mark (sorry peeps...gotta keep it real). May I just add, poor Will tonight, I thought he was a keeper for this week. Anyhow, AGAIN, back to my point. I feel Miss Mary needs to have america vote on her outfit for the week...cause some of these are killin me. This is the best pic I could find of a dress I am not fond of...makes her boobs look like she's got an 80 year old body. Sorry Mary, but I think you've got more than that to offer. I will say, and I will continue to look for a pic, but her worst day was when Mia Michaels (my fav) was a guest judge...way too much sequence going on!

Thanks for reading my random post, but I have been dying to share my opinion of Miss Murphy's wardrobe choices for a while.

1 comments:

Heidi Thompson

Oh I'm so sad. I just watched last nights episode. I skipped your post earlier because I hadn't watched yet. Thanks for the spoiler alert first! That was thoughtful of you!

Anyway, I totally agree on your commentary.