CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Project 2

And this was another project from my Martha night. It is a shadow box for Connor complete with her homemade beanie from the hospital and her Miss August onesie made by her Grandma Hootie. This was a quick idea that really only took me about 15 minutes to complete. I see now I probably should have washed the dust off the onesie before framing it (I had it hanging on the wall) and I'm not too thrilled about my name strip...but those are simple improvements when I have time.
I am, however, on the search for her hospital band to add. But realize that search will probably take weeks of cleaning and I'm not in the mood to clean, then again, who is?
*boy don't I sound lazy in this post...

1 comments:

Michelle Kelley

I saw this in a magazine when Jack was born and still haven't put his together. Maybe I'll pull it out and get working.