CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bed Time is MY Time

MY time starts when Connor heads to bed, and this is the outcome: Her Birthday outfit is ready! My mom embroidered this cute lil' onesie with the cupcake saying 1st birthday, and I added the rest. I am a new #1 fan of rick rack and am about to start adding it to anything and everything around the house... Andres better hide his tighty whities!
I can't wait to try it on her in the morning. I had to sneak in and measure her waist for the tutu and really have NO idea if it will look like I pictured, but it's another first and I'm excited either way.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann

How cute!! I can't wait to see pictures of her modeling her awesome little outfit!

Runaway Farm

I found your blog through another -- you know how that goes! Anyway that cupcake onsie is so cute. Planning on a cupcake 1st birthday for my daughter, Reese. We still have 5 months to go but I'm loving the cupcake theme! I just bought tulle to make tutus last week too. I love the pillowcase dress too! I'll be checking back soon!