CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sharing of Ideas

As I've been blog hopping these last couple days, I find that I love seeing people's ideas and creations. Therefore I am ready to share mine. Here is the invite I made for Marisa and baby Derek's shower. She is a huge Yankees fan and was very specific on wanting EVERYTHING to be baseball.
I found these photo baseball stickers on sale at Michaels so I bought all they had (and Andres cleaned out Wal Mart too!).

This prego girl diecut was an ebay find. When I ordered it, I had another invite idea in mind but scratched that when I saw the size. Therefore she became the direction accessorie because I felt obligated to include her somewhere. Isn't she cute, showing us to turn right...

0 comments: