CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Birthday

I have successfully mailed just about all Connor's first birthday invites. Yeah! I was pretty happy with the outcome too (which makes it more exciting). Each invite is a different colored cupcake with a glittery, sprinkled top complete with a candle. I found the cutest glitter paper that I used to cut out frosted tops, candles and then hole punched and glued(thanks for the idea and help mom) each individual sprinkle!
Inside are the details for Connor's Sweet Celebration!Complete with a map on the back.
I have now moved on to the actual planning stages and realize this stuff is tough! From food to deserts, games to favors... there is plenty to do.

2 comments:

Runaway Farm

Those invites are super cute! I may have to steal your idea for Reese's bday (in 4-1/2 months!). Very cute! I hope you share your other ideas for the party! I think I am buying that giant cupcake pan for the big cake -- if you have a Michael's or Hobby Lobby by you might be able to get it cheap with a coupon!

Anonymous

I'm pretty sure that our 1st birthday party will be way funner, No Contest. http://www.partygamecentral.com/default.asp
Go to this site for some fun party game ideas, have fun!