CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Garage Sale Finds

Last Saturday, my sister and I went garage-saleing! It was lots of fun and we actually made a couple purchases.
Here are a couple of my $3 finds because everything I bought cost $3!I found these great Lanters, marked 4 for $4...so I offered $3.Even though they still had the Target price tag on all of them, originally $9.99 each, marked down to $2.48 each. Looked like a bargain to me! My favorite find was this corner shelf-hiding in the far left hand corner (behind the sleepy head!).
It cost me $3 and my husband about an hour of his time to sand it down and repaint it. Simple bargain that fit just great!
I also bought the large mason jars on the top shelf- 8 for $3!! So far I filled them with ribbon, pompoms and buttons.
I heart garage sales!