CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for Lots!

"Everyone is Thankful for ME!"
Thanksgiving was a good day. It started when Connor woke up and found that TurkeyClaus came and brought her a kitchen sink! TurkeyClaus made Connor's mommy proud by providing her with a tool to learn how to clean at such an early age! Not too sure why she wanted to climb in, but she did clean some of her cups!
Next we headed to my sister-in-laws to hang out with family.
Celina (MIL), my Mr, and Michelle (SIL)Grammy with her granddaughters, D and ConnorDaddy was making balloon hats...random, but they loved it!Who needs turkey, when you have balloons!That is, till it pops in your mouth (notice the red, teary eyes!!)
*I hope Santa notices the quality of my pictures are a bit low...maybe he will bring me a new camera to capture clearer Kodak moments!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...hope it was fulfilling in more ways than one.

0 comments: