CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Heart Black Friday!

The day started out great. I was up and going by 4 and heading to Kohls to meet up with mom, heidi and shirley.
Here's a brief list of the stores we hit:
Kohls
Michaels
Joanns
Sams Club
*Break for Breakfast
Then we hit the mall which included but not limited to:
Sears
The Avenue
Pac Sun, etc...
then back to Sears to pick up the big items
Target (my favorite!)
Kohls again to get my car
Pick up Connor (my mr did a great job of watching her for me all day so i was MUCH more productive! Thank You!)
Heidi's to exchange purchases
Mom's to unload
Dinner with mom, mel, ian and connor
WalMart
Then HOME!

It was a LONG day, but oh so worth it. I will be out again next year!!

0 comments: