CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bandaphobia


Ok, so I did a google search to find a name of one of my phobias and quickly found I am not the only one. I have this fear of Bandaids... they gross me out. Just thinking about them and actually writing the word makes me crazy. Andres has been putting 'B's on his fingers for a while to heal some golf injuries and I find them everywhere... argh. I have begun putting them on Connor's legs and find I can handle applying them and leaving them on, but it's the 'after use' part I can't stand. The wrapper, the bandaid, and even the sticky stuff it leaves behind make me insane. I believe I have a lot of bandaid applying in my future as Connor grows older, but I can guarantee one thing... I may be forced to face my fear but I know I will never like it.

0 comments: