CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Tag!

Here's how you play: Once you've been 'tagged', you have to write a blog of 10 weird/random/ habits/goals/facts about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged , listing their names and WHY you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you, since you can't tag me back - let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

So I had the pleasure of being tagged by Cheryl and am gonna have to think about this one. It sounds like lots of fun to do, but it is actually rather difficult. I hope my readers don't think differently of me after reading these... I promise I am fairly normal!

1. I have always wanted to open my own business. I would love to buy a small space in a shopping center and sell craft crap. We can call it 'Craft or Crap?'...hahaha. I don't know what I would call it but I have it all planned out in my head. My mom, sisters and I are all good at a different thing and we could work together. I've told them about my idea but I don't think they ever really took me seriously. We would sell Scrapbooking things, and I could make personalized gifts and my mom could sew and heidi and mel could craft and we could make baked goods (ie; my custom sugar cookies). The ideas just keep flowing...

2. I can't stand gum, actually I can't stand anything sticky and gross. It freaks me out and I really hate the smell of it. I realized recently that bandaids are almost as bad. Pretty much anything sticky and gross is...gross! I actually feel bad because I even hate the stickers that kids love to put on you... my niece does this and, although I don't like it, I bear it. Connor will join the sticker sticking soon enough and I will grin and bear that as well.

3. I have always had this issue with sleeping with my ears covered. I have gotten better over the last couple years, but before that I couldn't sleep with them uncovered. I had mentally convinced myself that bugs can't get under blankets to get in your ears, so I was safe this way.

4. I LOVE crunch ice! Oh my goodness...really....it's great. Bakers and Miguel's Jr used to be THE place to go for this ice, but they moved on. Now the only places I know to get it is at most AM PM's (they give you an option of crunch or cubed) and the Taco place in Grand Terrace off Washington and Barton.

5. I love using these dots... I swear. Anyone that gets a typed note or email from me will find them all over the place. I quite often find myself rewriting things, trying to take out my dots. I just feel that they add so much to my words. Sure some people may not read my notes in the same tone as me, but I feel it helps. So for those who tire of my 'dots' I apologize but maybe you should call and ask me to read you my note myself, that way I can add emphasis where it's needed.

6. I'm half way there... I asked Andres to help me and he listed everything I already listed. That makes me happy, my husband knows my quirks! Which brings me to another thought. I am VERY indecisive. This drives Andres crazy. However, it runs in my family. All of us Nicks girls are this way, and it is annoying. However, when you get us together I go crazy and end up being the decision maker. Strange how that works. Put Andres and I in the car and we will drive around for an hour before I will pick a place, put Mel, Heidi and I in a car and I'll pick a place in minutes.

7. When I was younger I was known as Annie. My mother wanted to name me Elizabeth and my father loved Annie. In the end, mother won on the birth certificate and father won everywhere else. However, around kindergarten I decided I didn't want to be Annie anymore and went with Elizabeth, now Liz. To this day there are a few people who still call me Annie and it makes me smile... I actually like it now!

8. I Love paying bills. Well, I actually hate spending money, but I love how you feel when a bill gets paid. It has always made me feel independent and proud. I ran out of check recently and had to order new ones. I bought cute pink with white polka dot checks and they are super cute!

9. Ok, I'm running low here people. Here's an obvious one... I love to clean! I can't come home and just sit down without cleaning something. Andres will quite often clean the house before I get home so I won't worry about it, and then gets upset when I do get home and find something else he missed. But it's never really something he missed as much as it is something I have needed to clean and just haven't gotten around to do. For example, I'll wipe down my bathroom sink and mirror. I am usually the same before I go to bed. I will clean all of the dinner mess and make sure things are somewhat neat because I hate coming home or waking up to a messy house. It makes me crabby and starts my day off on the wrong foot. Lysol disinfecting wipes are my BFF.

10. I have very stinky feet. Can you tell this is number 10 and I'm too tired to be creative? If you have known me fore more than a couple years you will already know this about me. I am famous for my BIG stinky feet. I wear a size 11 (well 12 now after having Connor) and they are not very pleasant on a warm summer day. Or any day when I don't wear socks. I have a couple pairs of flats that look stylish on the outside and are down right tackey on the inside.

Well guys, that's it for me. Thanks for reading and I am now tagging Marisa (if you read this, it's your turn to start a blog) and Sarah (If you ever start blogging again). Wow, I need more blogging friends...this is pathetic. For the love of blogging people...jump on the band wagon already!

2 comments:

Anonymous

well done Annie.

Cheryl Ann

My mom and I were actually just discussing your feet the other day. She was recalling the time she drove us to Phoenix to see Jessica Bonham's installation, and you took off your shoes in the backseat and she almost passed out from the toxic fumes. Good times, Liz...good times.