CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Tough Chick

Connor had her 5 month check up today and is packing on the pounds. She weighs 16 lbs. 6 ozs. and did not cry when she got 3 shots! What a great sport. She is getting so big and is so much fun. She can sit up on her own for almost a minute with out tumbling over and loves this new independence. Grandma fed her some cake on Monday and, as much as I am the overprotective mom and get a little uneasy because I haven't even ventured on to rice cereal let alone white chocolate covered, raspberry filled, white cake, I think it is too cute! I took couples pictures and will post them tomorrow.
Man! I am starting to fall asleep and I haven't finished my book. Fine, I am done for tonight. Good night and happy hump day (how long has it been since anyone has refeered to Wednesday at 'hump day'? Wow, I am going to bed before I pull another saying out of the 1989 vault...

0 comments: