CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Books, Blogs and the Power Rangers

Okay everyone... here are my latest obsessions listed above.
Let's start with books. Currently I am reading 'Baby Proof", a book given to me by my friend Kellen's mom. I miss my former neighbor and book club member (her and I thought it would be fun to start a book club because we share books and like to read, but we were the only members!). Anyhow, I am almost done with the book and don't know what I am going to read next. I am open to suggestions and offer to exchange some of my collection for a new collection.

Second is blogging. I know last night I made a comment that every time I sit down with time to write, I am stumped. Well, after I signed offline last night and was getting ready for bed I thought of at least 5 things I could have talked about. Dang it! So now I am online again, blogging in the hopes something will spark my memory.

Lastly is a random one, but I promised myself i would remember and blog about it tonight. I thank 2 of my 3 loyal readers for their comments on the American Gladiators and I am SOOO glad you know what I am talking about. And yes, Cheryl, I did see the guy cry over his second chance, sissy! Anyhow, I decided what the contenders, hosts and gladiators remind me of... the Power Rangers! If anyone has seen their shows you know they have to make extreme hand gestures so you know who is talking, just like the people on this show. That and the dialogue is just as cheesy.
Ok, I think that is my post for the night. I only have a few chapters left in my book and am determined to finish it!
Thanks for reading

1 comments:

Julie

I just came across your blog on Rocks In my Dryer and noticed you are reading a book that I once read and thought if you liked that one you would like ANYTHING by Jodi Picoult. I have read "The Pact" and "The Tenth Circle". Target carries a lot of her stuff. You should give them a try!

Julie