CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wonder where these will go?

I found this way cute throw pillow idea on a couple blogs recently and had to give it a try for myself!I used some old pillows from our old bedroom set and picked up some more fabric from Connor's room re-do

TaDa! I cut and gathered the strips out of the contrasting fabric and stitched them on, leaving the edges raw. However, if I had a serger I would have totally gone that route. (ahem)Can you tell I HATE pinning? My strips have a wavy ocean affect. I think it makes them unique!
Do they not complete the bed?

Did I mention before that I got this quilt for $15! No buyers remorse here people.
OH how I love new projects and making things for our home.
So Fun and Fulfilling!

0 comments: