CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Sensitivity

I am sitting here watching Medium, with Patricia Arquette and it's a really good show. However... this episode talks about a woman who purposly drown her baby boy and I started to cry. I had to fast forward and just couldn't watch. Motherhood brings on a lot more than sleepless nights, snotty shirts, and poopy diapers. It puts your life in a completely different perspective. I am still learning about being a mom and how it has/is changing me, and I imagine that will never end. What I do know is I love it!

Connor is amazing and every day I find myself just watching her. She started clapping her hands this weekend and today I actually saw her try to wave. Her grandpa swore she waved at him on Sunday and today she made me a believer. She is laying in Andres' arms, alseep right now and she is beautiful. Life is amazing.

1 comments:

Donna

Thanks for the heads up we have that episode DVR'd. I cannot watch the Meercat Manor show because the one time I ever did one of the stupid meercats died and I cried uncontrolably...poor Carlos.