CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

How much is it worth?

So I just finished watching American Idol and got stuck on the show that followed; The Moment of Truth. Wow, what an intense show. I don't think I could do it... be asked very personal questions and forced to answer for money. It's like someone takes all the thoughts out of your head and lets the whole world know. I believe, some things just aren't worth repeating and even more, not worth the feelings that will be hurt by those involved. Now, I'm not saying I have anything to hide but sure as hell don't want to test it on a TV show. This woman just walked with 100 grand but had a tough, supportive and confident husband and mother by her side. They held up to some tough question and I am glad not to be in the car with them for the ride home.

0 comments: