CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Michelle's Baby Shower

Last weekend was jam packed with baby shower and baby shower craftin!

My sister Heidi hosted a shower for her good friend Michelle, so I got to help!

First, Heidi asked me to make a banner...so fun!Then, Heidi, our mother, and myself put our heads together and made these diaper cake centerpieces.I quickly learned that out family is all about practicality and decorating with useful things!And this was the cake! SOOO CUTE! I saw the idea from my friend Erin's shower and had to carry it on. Such a great idea and so simple!One of our games was decorating onsies and bibs.We gave
Then we voted for cutest, most creative and funniest. I won for funniest with my "Jack made me do it". Jack being Michelle's first born boy...I think this will hold true.

It was a successful party and we had lots of fun. Congrats Michelle and family...can't wait to meet the new addition!

0 comments: