CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Etsy over Private

Here's the deal.
I started selling my piggies wholesale and putting them on the site Tiny Keepsakes which is great and she is selling a ton of them-at least 1 order a day! (which is good for me peeps.)
However, I realized I loose my ability to be creative with selling them on this site.
Etsy was great because I could communicate with the customer and get a feel for any changes they may want, or different colors. And if I changed it up a bit I knew it was no issue.Take Sadie's piggy for instance. It is cute but I wasn't head over hees in love with it.So I changed it up a bit, made the flowers largers and softened the colors. I do believe Sadie would have liked Lauren's piggy more than her's...but what'ev.
However, Sadie's piggy is shown on her site so I am to replicate it. I guess, when you think about it, it's not that big of a deal.
But I like a little creative freedom.
In the end...duplicates save time, but originals make me happy.


0 comments: