CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Then...and Now

So the other day I went to the bathroom (well, I've gone since then, but this story is from 'the other day') and Connor followed me in. After I finished I walked out and realized she wasn't behind me. Instead she was standing in front of the toilet, holding her shirt up, and trying to lift her butt up onto the seat. So we felt it was time for one of these: I do feel it's still too early for her to tell us when she has to go...but she has attempted to sit on the toilet several times since then so we will begin to practice now...
After that purchase...
I saw this dress at Old Navy the end of January and fought myself about buying it...so when I went back today...it was on sale!
Aren't the heart pockets so stinkin cute! The closest size they had to Connor's was a 2T so it'll set it aside till summer...so excited! random story...I was in Target today and there was a man asking his wife what size is '__fill in name__'? The wife responded with "4T. She's actually just turning 2, but she's a big girl"
WoW! Big girl is right!

0 comments: