CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bragelina and Bennifer

This is my idea of a Saturday night out! I spent the whole night in my 'croft' (craft loft...kinda like Bennifer, or Bragelina...I made it up myself:) ) working on projects. The Mr. bought me this cupboard for storage...worked great!
Then I bought a bunch of fabric today and re-did this poster I've had for 6+ years...much more fitting!The burlap was messy to sew with, but I love the textured look...what do you think? (*yes, my first E is angled at the bottom...on purpose...really)
Then I pulled out the glue gun and recovered these little felt frames I had, they used to be black and red (notice the red on the arm?) oops...
Now to see how long it stays this clean and organized!

0 comments: