CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cora Paige

Meet Cora Paige Such an angel, with such a story. Take some time to read about this baby girl, who was taken to be with God last week...it makes my heart cry. I am amazed at how having a child of your own changes your views and adds so much more meaning into every little thing life brings. I'm not good with these kinds of emotions so I ask that you read for yourself and click the link to the right.
Cora's family is building a playground in her name and the proceeds for the items sold on etsy, in her name, will be donated to that fund. I've added a couple items from my store and ask you to check out all the great finds other's have donated as well. You can even check out ETSY itself and do a search for "Cora Paige" to view all the items donated.
It is amazing what this blogging community can do...just amazing.
God Bless the McClenahans and all those who are showering them with support.

0 comments: