CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

i won! i won! i won!!!!!

Did I mention I won at bunco tonight? And not only did I win... I won for having the MOST wins!!! It's been one year and I have finally won. I also hosted, which I LOVE. It gives me a reason to clean the house AND a deadline to get up all my xmas decorations. I would post pictured but I'm sitting on the couch, watching tv, posting from my crackberry and NOT cleaning... at all. (Does it count that I just spent the hour before my couch potato moment cleaning the mess? Looks great so I don't care).

Oh yeah, and not only did I win (remember I won!) Tina won, AND Carmen won (who did me a favor and filled in this afternoon last minute!) Yeah for ME AND my friends!!! Thanks for helping me out tonight Tina, it was great.

Back to tv... And doing NOTHING!!

2 comments:

Donna

Here is what is sick, I played stupid Bunko tonight too...and I had the most losses so I got a prize. Next year we are playing for money so I might have to pay attention more to the game.

Michelle Kelley

I can't believe you! bunco trader! Are you in two groups?