CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Picture Fest of a Weekend

First off, Happy 15th Birthday to my little bro Ian. I can't believe he is almost old enough to drive. His birthday was Saturday and the family enjoyed a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, our favorite. The Thompson's got him a razor to mark his coming of age, he took it as a joke but I think it was or will be useful one day.
Sunday Andres, Connor, Mel and myself went to the John Force Holiday car show in Yorba Linda. It was a beautiful day and we got to see what my parents do every other weekend. Looks exciting dad, those chairs must be pretty comfortable.


We walked around the show and saw lots of fancy cars. I can't believe how much money people put into cars that they won't even drive to the grocery store.
I don't have a good story to go with this picture, I just think she's so stink'n cute!

Christmas wouldn't be complete without this next picture!She was a bit on the cranky side this weekend which is why she cried I'm sure... usually she lets anyone hold her. But daddy calmed her down quickly and she was good to go, Santa on the other hand was just about ready to call it a day... a LONG day!.
There was no fee to enter the show, they only asked families to bring an unwrapped $10 toy... here is what they got! Toy Mountain!!!
The weekend was lots of fun with lots of family time. We look firward to our weekends together and know there are many more great ones to come!

0 comments: