CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Bargain Bragging

So maybe I will make this a weekly post for me... my bargain of the week! I'll call it Bargain Bragging and share my exciting finds! This week my bargain was found at Costco (love them samples). Anyhow, check it out below and make your guesses before I break it down! (Sorry the pictures sideways, I guess it really doesn't matter)I saw this in a bin by the frozen foods at the Costco in Rancho Cucamonga and smelled the freshness. Andres saw me and told me to "Get It!" I couldn't imagine spending how ever much money this thing must be on something to hang on my door that will die in just a couple weeks. So I checked out the sign above and threw one in the cart... at $4.50 a piece I should have thrown one in for each of my readers (what's that, about $13.50?). Anyhow, check it out! It is already decored with pine cones and berries and looks SOOO pretty (not to mention expensive!)

1 comments:

Anonymous

hey liz your blog is looking pretty boring compared to heidi's... maybe you should update it a little... with your new laptop and all! ;)