CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Michelle Kelley, This ones for you!

I would like to submit my letter of apology to the Kelley family. My bargain post on the Costco Christmas wreath did not have a positive affect on them. After searching the Temecula Costo the wreaths were no where to be found. Is Rancho the only store who treated their customers to such a nice suprise? Or was Temecula already aware of such a great bargain and the Kelley's took too long to act? Hmmm... we'll have to check again next year and compair notes.

1 comments:

Anonymous

You crack me up! I had Billy searching all over Costco for that wreath. Everytime he came back empty handed I told him it was there, he just wasn't looking hard enough!!! We forgive you.