CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paint Time!

I finally decided it was time to decorate for the season. Which also means, time to craft!
I started this morning with making Connor an apron to wear when she paints. It was sew simple and took me less than an hour (and I had all the supplies!)
(did you notice her shoes are on the wrong feet!)
I figured; the more color, the more inspiring! I did not use a patter, so I eye balled the size as I cut the fabric. Next time I will cut the top piece more narrow so it doesn't gap below her chin.

And even added a row of pockets complete with a 'C'. I used bias tape on the sides so the neck strap runs all the way around...which means this apron will fit for a while!

Then she set Elmo down and told me to take a picture of his back too!
We had fun testing it out while painting our own decorations!

0 comments: