CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not my brightest moment!

So did you know that on blogger you can change your template layout and then change the colors on it too?
I was checking out Cheryl's page and noticed she had cute Christmas colors and I wanted a festive page also! So I looked everywhere for that page, after not finding it I picked one I felt was close enough. However, today I realized I still wasn't happy. So after staring at Cheryl's page and thinking 'is there a trick to this program that I don't know about?', it hit me; Cheryl made her page! DUH! So I hope you like my Christmas theme, I think it's fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous

I like it! I can't really do that on my program. I wish I could switch from Typepad, but I have so much archived there, that I would loose. I pay for my service monthly AND I don't have the freedom that you do.

Oh well!

Cheryl Ann

Heidi, you PAY for a blog?! Insanity!

Liz, I love your holiday colors! I found out how to change mine while bored one day at work. Now I just need to figure out how to add other stuff, like cute graphics and a masthead. I really should get paid for this. ;)

Anonymous

ya. I have been blogging for quite a while and there weren't all the services that there are now(that I was aware of anyway. Now the free ones seem better than my $6 a month one.