CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bachelor Spoiler Alert

Man, I am getting bad at this! I got hooked on the Bachelor again and spent the whole season watching every show and remembering every girl. I had my favorites and felt like I had formed a bond with each member of the show....just to be let down! Deanna, Jenni and myself all ended the show with heartache, and my husband asking if he could be the next bachelor? He watched just a few minutes of each episode and all of a sudden he is the Bachelor Guru, guessing Brad wouldn't want either. How on earth did he know? I devoted an hour of my Monday nights for the last couple of months and I am the one who was wrong? Wow, I feel like a failure, a Bachelor predicting failure. Good thing it's just a TV show and life goes on...

0 comments: