CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cravings

You know how you get those forwards where you fill out your favorites? Or on facebook, where you are asked to list your favorite movies, foods, restaurants, artists...well I struggle with my favorite. a lot. but I realized, it's not till I'm driving in the car, or sitting on the toilet (sorry for the honesty) or laying in bed, that I realize what some of my favorites are.
Like food. I know i love ice cream. i couldn't tell you which is my favorite though. that changes a lot. but i realized this weekend that i love cereal. i craved it while i was pregnant. but i am still craving it. i love it. and my cereal of the month.
this one.

however I, unlike Connor, will eat all of it and not just the marshmellowy charm things. but what may be stranger than the fact that i love cereal, is probably the fact that i decided to create a post about it to share with all of you.

what are you favorites?

0 comments: