CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thrifty Decor Chick

You MUST check out this 'chick's' blog! Sooo many great ideas and I think I will attempt all of them! 2 days ago she created a post on how to make a $20 sofa table. $20!!! I fell in love with the idea, printed one of the pictures, and took it home to the Mr. He is a wood working man and loves any excuse to use his new saw. Not only did Andres jump at the chance to build me something, he had ALL the supplies needed! He already had the wood, the brackets and the paint. Such a great and FREE idea! I will admit, he did add his own "more sturdy" twist-but who am I to argue with a man who is willing to stop, drop and build in one night!So when I got home from work yesterday, the table was done, painted and the mess cleaned up!! What do you think? I love it and was so excited to fill it with misc. items from around the house. Is this not such a great a simple project. I didn't spend a dime to do it and everything shown is stuff I already had! Can you tell I am excited??!!?? I will post pictures of the finished room soon...still got a couple projects on my list.

2 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick

I LOVE IT!!! I like his version much better -- looks secure. ;) Great job to both of you, glad it worked well for you!

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Heidi Thompson

I'll take one of those!