CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Good Night

So I have decided that no one is to bother me during the hours of 8-11 pm on the following days:
Sunday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Sorry peeps, but the TV is callin' my name. This 'stay at home' week on NBC is killer. I am so excited that all my shows are on again and now I can sit in front of the TV to craft! Sorry books, but your at the bottom of my list.
Here are a couple things I did tonight during Pushing Daiseys, Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money:
I finally made these 2 throw pillows for my couch. I bought the fabric YEARS ago for my mom to make them, but finally took it back when I realized the task was easier than bugging her. I l-o-v-e them and am super excited to watch Grey's Anatomy on them tomorrow night.
I also had a bit of a sweet tooth and made these:Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins...with Lemon Glaze. YUM!
Best of all, while I did these, Andres was working on this:
It's my RED desk. My parents gave it to us and I asked Andres to make it bold and different. I thought it would be a fun change!


*I also finished a skirt and started Connor's halloween costume...but I am about to turn into a pumpkin and I'm not talkin' the latte from Starbucks.

0 comments: