CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our Dear Becks

We have the cutest little doggie named Becks (after David Beckham, Andres' hero). He is a great dog who's only fault is peeing when he gets upset. Well, the other night we came home to find he had gotten into the hall closet. After cleaning up the Christmas ornament he ate, I went on with my evening to do's. It took about 10 minutes after we got home until I realized Becks was having issues with this coat hanger... apparently he climbed into the closet a bit too far and got stuck! He somehow managed to step into it with his back legs and got it caught around his butt.

1 comments:

Schweiger's

Oh my gosh, you know what, Brian does the same thing!! haha

BTW, there is nothing wrong with being pregnant. Actually we thought about starting next year...yeah that's when I thought I wasn't going to be playing polo anymore. But now I have found a team....SO.... It might be another year after that. 2 to 3 years isn't bad though.... Older women are good for men. Your little lady can show my little guy the ropes...when they get older that is. ;) Love you!